Re: Looking for...

--- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> I was thinking mainly about bread. I like seedy bread... stuff so heavy that
> if you drop it on your toe it hurts. :-D

Those health food stores have heavy, seedy bread.  And, when it's frozen, it
really can hurt your toes :-).

>   Sorry to hear about your company. What a drag to be back in the search. But it
> sounds like you hit the ground running with an interview right away.
> Hopefully you have a better home base from where-I-live. Seems like a huge
> percentage of the job listings I see are down there. Are you using any search
> groups?

Actually, I already have an offer from a company in Mountain View.  I'm
psyched because this was one of my top companies I've been looking at for
years.  I was fortuitously contacted by one of their recruiters just days
before I was told of my company's imminent lay-off.  I'll be meeting with
them today to negotiate the terms of the offer.

Why do you want this page removed?