Re: Looking for...

I seem to recall that Kraski's Health Food Store sold some bulk grains and
beans.

Also, there was a health food store in Castro Valley near Redwood & Castro
Valley Blvd that we used to go to.  I forget the name.  It was in a strip mall
behind Safeway north along Castro Valley Blvd.  I think there's a Bakers Square
in front and a Chipotle across the street.  It was pretty expensive, 'though.

If cheap is the goal, I'ick with Trader Joes.  They have wild rice and
quinoa at reasonable prices, as well as rice.  Dried beans and stuff like
that are best got at Mexican/Latino foods stores; they can be dirt cheap.

BTW, I got laid off from my company.  I'm again unemployed.  Whoppee.
I'll be interviewing today.

--- Gail <http://profiles.yahoo.com/gail_sx> wrote:
> Hi kids,
>
>   I'm looking for a place to buy whole grains and bulk foods. Like Whole
> Foods, but I don't want to drive all the way to . Anyone have any
> ideas?
>
>   TTYS,
>   Gail

Why do you want this page removed?