safe deposit boxes

The Bank of the West down the street does not have any safe deposit boxes
available.  The one in Mountain View:

Bank Of The West
501 Castro St

Phone:	(650) 967-5723

however, does, 'though it only has the small safe deposit boxes available.

Do you need to store anything in the safe deposit box?  The most important
thing for me are my backup CDs since they are not safe in case of fire.

I think I still will close up the box in where-I-live because eventually I'll
open a safe deposit box down here.  I just don't know when.

Why do you want this page removed?