Re: Council Member, 3; City of where-I-live; Council District 3

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay.  In addition to running for office I am still holding down
a fulltime job that sometimes has me working evenings and weekends and I also
am still on the Board of several nonprofit organizations including our business
district along North 13th Stret.

I support the sunshine legislation.  As an active  neighborhood resident for
years I have always been supportive of our city government being more accesible
and open to its citizens.

As it is written the 1/2 cent tax is not exclusively devoted to BART.  It will
be up to the County Board of Supervisors to determine what percentage of the
tax generated will be earmarked for public transit (including BART) and how
much is earmarked for other services like medical services and others.  I would
prefer that we did not have to raise taxes at all.  But I do support public
transit projects which would include bus and light rail in addition to BART.

I support recycling.  Natural resources are ultimately finite.  We need to do
better to conserve what we have and recycle what we can.

You can learn more about my campaign and issues that residents have brought to
my attention over the years on my website  www.communityvoice.org.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Why do you want this page removed?