termination

OK, as predicted I, and everyone in my group, has been given a 2 week
notice of termination.  There's still a possibility that the alternate
head honcho will hire some of us, but who knows.

So, I am going to try to get my prescriptions filled ASAP for my glasses
so I can use my Flexible Spending Account money up.

Also, we need to find out if we can switch our health insurance coverage
back to you due to "life changes" or whatever.

I guess I'll be busy for the next few weeks.

Why do you want this page removed?