RE: Portland visit

Robert, friend from Evergreen days, good to hear from you!

I'd really enjoy meeting your wife Noelle and catching up with you over
dinner (vegetarian of course--so glad you no longer boil chicken drums).
You could meet my wife of eight years, Dana.  The bad news is that our
friend Jonathan is mistaken:  we live in Minneapolis, MN, part of that
great expanse of prairie you fly over on your way between Ca and
Massassachussetts I would guess, and not Portland, OR.

I do enjoy your occasional emails regarding the moves, and new jobs, and
events in your life so definitely keep me on your distribution list.  And
tell Mr. Locke he can find me at the Summit Brewery in Minneapolis and not
Widmeers in the shadow of Mt. Hood.  Have a good time.

Marty

Why do you want this page removed?