Re: crash?

 > From: "K. gnarup" <http://www.gmail.com/~kgnarup>
 > Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:25:38 -0700
 >
 > How are things at tell_me?

Fine.  I tried bringing my laptop home to see if I could work on the light
rail via wireless hotspots.  No go.  It takes too long to connect before
moving out of range.  Oh, well.  It was suggested that I sign up with
Sprint or whatnot for about $60/month for connectivity.  I don't know if
it's worth it since I can easily work from home via ssh.  (Mail, as usual,
is only problem.)

 > It is going to be a rather busy week here, so we
 > could meet next week or something.

Sure.  Any time.

 > The big moneymaker for So_ny is coming out this week (DaVinci code).  You
 > will be watching?

Probably not.  It sounds a bit overhyped.  My Netflix queue is deep enough
to keep me busy :-).

Why do you want this page removed?