Super Saturday in Olympia

I'm sorry to say that I was laid off from my job and have taken another job.
Because of this, I have no vacation time.  So, I won't be able to go to Super
Saturday in May/June.

Did you go to the greener gathering thing in S.F.?  I didn't go 'cause I didn't
want to take away a spot from someone possibly more worthy :-) (or is that more
wealthy :-)?)

Anyway, my new job is in Mountain View.  If you and your S.O. want to meet some
time, take a gander at my online calendar at
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert and we can set up a time.

I'll remind myself to see if I can go to Super Saturday next year.

Why do you want this page removed?