Re: Sony PAL DVDplayer

 > From: Richard <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:36:13 -0500
 >
 > Got the DVD player but it says it doesn't play PAL.  Can you check to see
 > if there's a difference between DVP-NS50 and DVP-NS50P.  You sent the "P"
 > version which says CANNOT PLAY PAL.

That's strange.  Does it say that all NS50P players cannot play PAL, or
just that refurbished one?  When I search on the web it says that all
DVP-NS50P players can play PAL with a PAL-compatible TV.

BTW, I also believe there is no difference between the DVP-NS50 and the
DVP-NS50P -- they seem to be one-and-the-same.