Re: Hip & Head

I got it!

Will look up re: back surgeries.  Grandpa Walsh had the hip replacement.
He was supposed to have his other hip done and his two knees too, but
elected to do just the one- his body probably wouldn't have been able to
go through other surgeries.  He did live to be 79.

I don't think that I'll get a harder hat, but need to use a helmet when
I'm in a moving vehicle.  Don't like the confinement though.  On a bike
is one thing, but to have to wear it in a car- me no like. I did't  - go
there - and ask the doc if a tumor would grow back in the same location.
I knew certainly then I  wouldn't be able to wear a helmet.  My brain has
expanded so much already that I would probably have a large appendage on
the top of my head.
~moi

Why do you want this page removed?