don't prosecute Stephen Heller

Don't prosecute Stephen Heller. Stephen Heller is alleged to have exposed criminal activity conducted by Diebold, a provider of voting equipment, and that makes him a whistleblower, not a criminal.  He should not be prosecuted.

Diebold's election malfeasance strikes at the very heart of our democratic republic. Without clean elections, we don't have democracy anymore. Those who expose such crimes are whistleblowers and should not be prosecuted.

America has a long history of whistleblowers exposing criminal activity, and prosecuting them is wrong; it puts a chilling effect on others who might see criminal activity and want to expose it.

Thanks.

---

Robert

.