Return Processed - Sales Order No. 52271166

Dear  ,

   Abebooks has processed a refund to your credit card for the order below.

   Details are as follows:

   Bookseller: The Book Center
   Sales Order No.: 52271166
   Reason for Return: order accepted in error
   Comments: This item is no longer in stock.

   Title: Automatic Speech Recognition : The Development of
   Price: US$ 1.00

   Shipping: US$ 3.95

   Total: US$ 4.95

   We hope you will visit abebooks.com again in the future.

   Sincerely,

Abebooks Customer Support
www.abebooks.com

The world's largest online marketplace for books.

Abebooks (tm). Because you read.

SAVE on Textbooks!
Get smart & save money this semester with great deals on new and used
textbooks. Plus, enter to WIN your textbooks or an iPod nano.
http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Textbooks/

Whether you're placing an order or simply contacting us for information, we are
committed to protecting your privacy.  Find out more about our Privacy Policy:
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/docs/Legal/

This mail was created 18/Jan/06 11:25 and postmarked 18/Jan/06 11:30.

Why do you want this page removed?