Abebooks Order Processed: Sales Order # 52271166

Dear Robert,

The Book Center has processed the following order.  If your order includes
books from more than one bookseller, you will receive a similar confirmation
for each bookseller's portion of this order.

Sales Order No.: 52271166

Bookseller: The Book Center
Purchase Method: MasterCard
Payment Processed By: Abebooks
Estimated Delivery Date: February 5, 2006

Title: Automatic Speech Recognition : The Development of
Bookseller Book No.: 033990--52595
Price: US$ 1.00

Book Description: Publisher: Norwell, MA, U.S.A.: Kluwer Academic Publishers,
1989

Date Processed: January 16, 2006
Approximate Shipping Speed: 10 - 14 business days

Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days

Total Book Price: US$ 1.00
Updated Shipping: US$ 3.95
Updated Total Order Amount: US$ 4.95

*** Your special instructions to the bookseller:
My billing zip code is .  Please call if charging probs.

Shipping address:
Robert
.
where-I-live
U.S.A.
Please note: delays resulting from Customs processing are not included in the
shipping speed estimates.

To check the status of any ordered items, click the following link:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BuyerOrderTrackPL

Or

Go to www.abebooks.com and follow these steps:
1) Click the [Your Account] icon (Sign on if necessary)
2) Click the "Your Purchases" link
3) Click the "View Your Purchases" link
4) Click the "Item Details" link

If you have questions regarding this order, reply to this e-mail or use the
contact information below:

Bookseller: The Book Center
E-mail: http://www.sbcglobal.net/~tbc95361
Phone: 209.847.6286
Address: box 1387, Oakdale, CA, U.S.A., 95361

Abebooks Customer Support
www.abebooks.com

The world's largest online marketplace for books.

Abebooks (tm). Because you read.

SAVE on Textbooks!
Get smart & save money this semester with great deals on new and used
textbooks. Plus, enter to WIN your textbooks or an iPod nano.
http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Textbooks/

Whether you're placing an order or simply contacting us for information, we are
committed to protecting your privacy.  Find out more about our Privacy Policy:
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/docs/Legal/

This mail was created 16/Jan/06 19:21 and postmarked 16/Jan/06 19:31.

Why do you want this page removed?