Welcome to Abebooks.com

Welcome to Abebooks.

Thank you for creating an account with Abebooks.com, the world's largest online marketplace for books. Keep this e-mail, as it contains your account information and helpful tips.

Online since 1996, we're your source for over 70 million new, used, rare and out-of-print books (textbooks too!). When you buy on Abebooks.com, you are supporting our unique network of over 13,000 independent booksellers all over the world: your books ship directly from the booksellers to you. Each bookseller is personally screened by an Abebooks staff member before being accepted, so you can shop with confidence.

Sort by price, bookseller location, or "newest added" to find exactly what you're looking for. Every bookseller accepts Visa and Mastercard payments, and some also accept additional payment methods, so you can choose what's easiest for you.

Our booksellers guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the web site. If you are in any way dissatisfied with your purchase, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days.

Again, thank you, and welcome to Abebooks!

Sincerely,

Abebooks Customer Support

YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS

You have registered at Abebooks.com with the following e-mail address:

    http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

You will need to use this e-mail address, along with the password you created (don't worry - if you've forgotten, we'll show you the hint you created to help you remember), to sign on to your account and place orders.

If you need to make any changes to your account information, visit your Members Menu by clicking [Your Account] at the top of our homepage and then click [Your Personal Information]. You can also use the following link:
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/ClientUpdate

***

SIMPLE TIPS TO HELP YOU SEARCH, FIND AND BUY

How do I search for books?

Use the search box on our homepage or on our Advanced Search page (accessible from the red banner across the top of our web site). On the Advanced Search page, you can easily search by title, author, publisher, published date, ISBN, and more.
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchEntry

How do I purchase books?

Add the book to your shopping basket by clicking the [Add to Basket] button. When you are ready to check out, go to your shopping basket page and simply click the [Checkout Now] button.

How can I track my purchases?

Visit your Members Menu by clicking [sign on] and entering your e-mail address and password. Click [Your Purchases], and then [View Your Purchases].  From the Track Your Purchases page, you can check the status of your order, contact the bookseller directly, or initiate a return.

What if I can't find the book I want?

Although rare, there may be times when you cannot find a book you're looking for. In these cases you can create a Want, which searches our system automatically regularly for you and notifies you if the book becomes available.  Just click [Your Wants] from the Members Menu and then [List and maintain your wants].

For more information on these topics and many more, visit our Help Central:
http://www.abebooks.com/docs/HelpCentral/buyerIndex.shtml

You can also contact our friendly Customer Support team at any time by using the following link: http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/ActionRequestInsert

***

EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS

Subscribe to The Avid Reader

The Avid Reader newsletter is full of book news, articles, and special offers. Enter to win great prizes like first edition and collectible books, stay abreast of New Releases and Bestsellers, and get our editors' and expert booksellers' opinions on the best books. You can subscribe (and unsubscribe) at any time on your Account Details page:  http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/ClientUpdate.

Join The Abebooks Community Forums

Meet other booklovers from around the world to discuss our favorite topic: books. Join Now: http://forums.abebooks.com/abecom.

For more information on how Abebooks.com works, visit the web site: http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Welcome/.

Abebooks Customer Support
www.abebooks.com

The world's largest online marketplace for books.

Abebooks (tm). Because you read.

SAVE on Textbooks!
Get smart & save money this semester with great deals on new and used textbooks. Plus, enter to WIN your textbooks or an iPod nano.
http://www.abebooks.com/docs/Textbooks/

Whether you're placing an order or simply contacting us for information, we are committed to protecting your privacy.  Find out more about our Privacy Policy:
http://dogbert.abebooks.com/docs/Legal/

Why do you want this page removed?