if we go to Willow Glen Bicycles...

...we should try this place out.
Title: Aqui Cal-Mex, 1145 Lincoln Ave, where-I-live on Yahoo! Local

Yahoo!   My Yahoo!   Mail     Welcome, robertnokidding [Sign Out, My Account]Local Home   Help
My Locations
  Make this my default Yahoo! location

Aqui Cal-Mex

(408) 995-0381

1145 Lincoln Ave
where-I-live 95125

Cross Street:Between Meredith Ave and Willow St

www.aquicalmex.com

4 stars out of 5 starsAverage Rating (14)
Read 11 reviews

Own this business? Enhance your Yahoo! Local Listing for free!

Hours of Operation: Weekdays 11am-9pm; Weekends 11am-9:30pm

Category Types: Southwestern Restaurants, Healthy Restaurants, Can Restaurants, Restaurants, Latin American, Tex-Mex Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants

Price: $1 - $12

Parking: Lot

Payment: Visa, MasterCard

Amenities: Parking, Family / Kids, Credit Cards

Cuisine: Can, Mexican, Healthy, Tex Mex

Ambiance: Casual

Features: Bar, Catering, Outdoor Seating, Healthy Options, Take Out

Reservations Policy: None

Smoking: No Smoking

User Reviews

Read all 11 user reviews - Write a review

December 09, 20054 Good, fresh food

By a Yahoo! Local user

I love the food at Aqui. Nothing is canned, everything is fresh and healthy. The menu gets creative, so if you are looking for tradtional Mexican , you might be disappointed. The prices are very reasonable for the quality. I guess because it is inexpensive it tends to attract lots of families with small children. It can get quite noisy, with lots of screaming babies and kids at times. If you want a relaxing, quiet dinner and conversation you are better off getting food to go.
Hide Full Review

I love the food at Aqui. Nothing is canned, everything is fresh and healthy. The menu gets creative, so if you are looking for tradtional Mexican , you might be disappointed. The prices are very reasonable for the quality. I guess because it is ...
Full Review

Visit date: November 2005

1 of 1 found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you? Yes - No   Report Abuse

August 28, 20055 Probably my favorite restaurant

By Leslie D - See Leslie D's reviews (2)

I moved to Willow Glen a year ago and this is probably my favorite restaurant. The food is creative and tasty. It's really easy to go here because it's the kind of place where you pick up the food at the counter, so we can go at lunch and still make it back in an hour. They also have al fresco dining, which is always nice. I can take my mom there for brunch and my sister takes her family there because kids fit in just fine.
Hide Full Review

I moved to Willow Glen a year ago and this is probably my favorite restaurant. The food is creative and tasty. It's really easy to go here because it's the kind of place where you pick up the food at the counter, so we can go at lunch and ...
Full Review

Visit date: August 2005

1 of 1 found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you? Yes - No   Report Abuse

September 26, 20055 LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

By Tamara M - See Tamara M's reviews (4)

This place is great, the make you free like you are part of the neighborhood.

Visit date: September 2005

Was this review helpful to you? Yes - No   Report Abuse

Read all 11 user reviews - Write a review

Web References (1)

  1. ChefMoz
    Aqui serves great food Fast food on a higher plane. Generally healthy food. Great salsa...several varieties. Clean even though there is no ...
    http://www.chefmoz.org/United_States/CA/where-I-live/Aqui_Cal-Me...
On | Off

Recent History (what's this?)

Clear recent history

Recent Searches:

Based on your recent activity, you might like:

How to get there

Yahoo! Maps now has real-time traffic
Get Driving Directions
To this location | From this location
Find nearby:

Search the Web for:

Aqui Cal-Mex in where-I-live

Have you considered...

Aqui Cal-Mex 4 stars out of 5 stars

more...

Not what you're looking for?

See other: Southwestern Restaurants
Restaurants

Find more businesses and events in: San , CA

Some business information provided by InfoUSA ®, Omaha, Nebraska Copyright © 2006.
Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Add/Edit a Business | Yahoo! Maps Terms of Use | Help