Your Greg Palast Donation

We can't tell you how much your support means to us, Robert.
It is thanks to people like you that we are able to carry on our work and fight the good fight.

It is humbling and a responsibility we don't take lightly.
We will try our very best to continue being worthy of your trust.

This year we will be starting new investigations and filming new BBC Newsnight Reports.
Also Greg's new book which we have been working on for the past few months will be published this coming May.

Thank you so much for caring.
On behalf of our tiny team I would like to wish you a great New Year.
Only the very best,
Leni

Leni von Eckardt    Research Associate   GregPalast.com

Why do you want this page removed?