From: Bhavani [http://www.juno.com/~margaretch]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 11:44 AM
To: Carlos A.
Subject: Lahey

Dr. -
As you know I had my CAT scan at Lahey Fri. Jan. 6TH.  Until I hear from
you I will be 'patient'.
I have previously made reservations for a holiday(retreat) from Feb.
3-19.  I don't know if this would be a prime time when the skull
replacement would be available but...If necessary I could cancel my
plans.

I just wanted to give you a heads up- pun intended.

Warm regards,
Bhavani Margaret

Why do you want this page removed?