RE: Happy 2005 Winter Solstice!

 > From: "Reimers, Mark \(NIH/NCI\) [E]" <http://www.mail.nih.gov/~reimersm>
 > Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 00:26:19 -0500
 >
 > Hi Robert, Hi Noelle,
 > Nice to hear from you, and catch up on your news.
 > It's been quite a year for me. I was pushed out of my apt, and moved to
 > a big apartment, but on a month-to-month lease, in Feb thinking I would
 > get an academic job in the summer. No job offer came.

Sounds like a Marc Goodman engagement.

 > I fell in
 > love with someone, and she dumped me unceremoniously, and I was crazy
 > depressed for four months. I started working like a workaholic to forget
 > - it worked somewhat, and actually I caught up on my work for the first
 > time ever here.

Wow.  I don't think I'd ever work that hard, depressed or not.  I always
consider it a good day when I get very little done.

 > Then I met somebody else, and we're seeing each other
 > all the time.

That's good.

 > I moved again to a smaller apt, near NIH. Probably I will
 > leave soon; I'm still looking for an academic job.

I'm surprised you've been there so long.  Noelle's friend is also looking
for an academic job; she may end up in Missoula, Montana.

 > Sue has moved to LA, and may see you soon.

We went to Santa Barbara, but never got down to LA.  Probably will some
day since Noelle also knows other people down there.

 > Are you likely to come out here?

Not likely soon.

 > Mark

Why do you want this page removed?