Fwd: [SouthBayVeggies] First Saturday dinner out

Wanna go to this?

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
Happy New Year South Bay Veggies!

Reviving the tradition of dinner out on the first
Saturday of the month... how about a dinner out at Lu
Lai in Milpitas this Saturday?  Late notice I know but
the holidays and all that.  Let's say 7pm on Saturday.
 Please RSVP so that I can get the right number of
seats at the table.

Lu Lai is at 210 Barber Court in Milpitas.  (In the
Ranch 99 Market at 237 and 880).  There is lots of
parking in the lot past the mall on the right hand
side.

http://www.bayareaveg.org/ug/display.htm?id=189
(408) 526-9888

Lu Lai is CASH ONLY so please plan appropriately.
Most dishes are $7-$10 so with drinks and and tax and
tip the total is usually around $20.

Hope to see you then.
Dianne

--- End Message ---