Hi Noelle (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:02:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Flora  <http://profiles.yahoo.com/flora>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Hi Noelle

 I did receive your email.  I hope that if you come
east that you come to visit us here in Vermont-just
let us know in advance.

You say you're unemployed?  Did you get layed off or
decide to leave the job?

We had snow this weekend, but it's gone now.  Everyday
Tim's outside trying to "improve" our property by
cutting down and clearing trees.  He wants to make
paths and possibly have livestock.  I know that we're
going to have a garden next summer.  I want to grow
some green leafy vegetables and possibly squash and
pumpkins.  I also want to grow some herbs-mint, basil,
chives, parsley, and cilantro.  We'll see how it goes.

Take care and let me know when your coming,
Flora

Why do you want this page removed?