Package arrived

Dad will soon be working on it!

He (Richard) goes to the doc tomorrow "When I'm 64" and the hopefully he
will set him up for hip hip hooray.

I am beginning to feel better.  The Dr. David said yesterday that it just
takes time to heal and that I probably did have a virus.

 "When I'm 64" Paul McCartney wrote the music for this when he was about
15, and used to play it when The Beatles were still known as The
Quarrymen. He put lyrics to it later in honor of his father's 64th
birthday.  Paul will turn 64 on June 18, 2006..with Paul's divorce I
guess the refrain will be NO.  Will you still need me with you still feed
me when I'm....

Ma

Why do you want this page removed?