Re: INFO

 > From: Bhavani <http://www.juno.com/~margaretch>
 > Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:38:27 -0400
 >
 > > I assume that you'll be on antibiotics for a while?
 > NONE

Cool.

 > What about you and your job??

I heard nothing yesterday (Friday), but I left early since I had nothing
to do there.  I might hear something on Monday.

Monday is my last day at my company.  I'm hoping to buy the Sound
Force Audio Studio 8 for Richard then before I become persona non-grata.

If I get another job with my company, it will be with SCA, which is
separate from my company.

I'm hoping to hear back from Tell_me next week.  And I have an interview
with a company in Mountain View called Thinking_Voice on Tuesday.  I'll
probably update my online resumes, but probably won't do job searching
until we return from Portland (next weekend).

Why do you want this page removed?