Re: Netflix

 > From: "g3" <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
 > Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:33:54 -0800
 >
 > Dear Noelle and Robert,
 >     Just to let you know that we just now signed up to receive our first
 > movie through your gift subscription to Netflix. Thank you very much.
 > Fortunately I kept newspaper clippings of movies I always wanted to see but
 > missed when they came through the movie theatres that are often so old that
 > they are tough to find at video stores.

That's one great thing about Netflix.

I will be soon sending you a "Friends" invite.  Look for the e-mail.

 >     If Don hasn't already told you, he returned from his recent ski trip to
 > Mammoth with ski club friends in fine shape. One day they had 17 inches of
 > new snow and rented fat boy skis for powder but found it very difficult to
 > ski that much deep powder and got very tired. The other days things were
 > groomed so they were fine.
 >      I have been very busy job hunting

At my job, they're going through a restructuring and I'm going to have to
re-interview me to decide whether I'll be kept on or not.  Unfortunately,
the jobs are not posted nor do I think they themselves know what skills
will be needed.  My interview will be Apr 5.  On a different front, I
talked with a recruiter yesterday on the phone about a position in
Mountain View, but I'm not too hopeful about that bearing any fruit.

 > and had an interview last Fri., but
 > although they want me, I decided it wasn't a good fit for me as they have an
 > open environment where many employees work in one great big room with no
 > cubicles. I am most productive with the best quality work if I have my own
 > small private room in which to work and focus.
 >     The construction on our condo regarding repairing the termite damage is
 > finally finished so that is helpful and things are back to normal.
 >     Hope all is well with you two.
 > Love,
 > Gail and Dad

Why do you want this page removed?