Fw: PMR#75213,49R,000

To: http://www.outformations.com/~drc,
	http://www.outformations.com/~dbr
Cc: http://www.plk-2.com/~philip

It looks like the issue I'm running into may be a known bug in Notes...see
below

Cheers,
Dale Kiefling
Outformations, Inc.
415 699-0421
----- Forwarded by Dale Kiefling/Outformations/US on 02/23/2006 04:49 PM
-----

http://www.us.ibm.com/~larry_farmer
02/23/2006 03:41 PM

http://www.outformations.com/~dek
cc

Subject
Re: PMR#75213,49R,000

Dale,
You are correct.. in R5 the client would defer to POP.. (as I understand
it).. However, in R6 the connection is dropped.. etc..

I believe the issue has already been reported and/or an SPR created.. I
will research our SPR database and let you know what I find..etc..

If there is anything I can do to provide assistance, just let me know. I
can be reached directly either via phone 512 838 4269 or via email. (Email
is the fastest method of contacting me).

Thank you,

Larry Farmer
Staff Software Engineer
Lotus Software, IBM Corporation
512.838.4269 Voice Mail
512.823.4500  Fax
http://www.us.ibm.com/~Larry_Farmer
http://www.ibm.com/software/lotus/support

"You can't run uphill with a downhill attitude!"
!DSPAM:43fe482f75754443011353!

Why do you want this page removed?