RE: MP3 players

Well, since everybody seems to be throwing stuff at you, I'll give you my
opinion.

I do not own a portable MP3 player of any sort.  However, I was researching it
briefly for Noelle (as a gift).  I had sorely wished that Sony (the company I
work for) had something decent, but its Walkman series are badly lacking in
features.  The thing I liked the looks of was the iRiver IFP-895.  I don't know
if that's in your price range.  The thing I liked about it was (1) it works on
Macs (Noelle has a Mac Mini) and (2) it has an FM receiver, which is nice.  It
also accepts a variety of formats, including OGG Vorbis.

Just my $.02.

--- Jan Padilla <http://www.alamedanet.net/~jan.padilla> wrote:

> Here's an interesting link for you...
>
> http://www.shahine.com/omar/CategoryView,category,Technology,Digital%20Audio