Confirmation of your AlwaysBrilliant.Com Order #355017

Thank you for your order! We're pleased to have you as a customer. This is
your order confirmation. Please print it or save it for your records.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW.

For Customer Service or to check the status of your order please click
this link:
https://www.alwaysbrilliant.com/aa/aspx-contentconfirmation/pid-2710/pd-52883/bb/p.htm?SessionID=KWbc5BpT4cWYfxEjcWE4po85Bdid6255BbhQh4sEz7E7HLFslsHHNHsALC%2bxDR6nJnRXaSmhdp%2fkcNpxrxPNbQ%3d%3d

Order Number: 355017
Order Date: 3/11/2006 8:54:00 AM
Ordered By:
Mr. Robert
.
where-I-live
E-mail:  http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
Ship To:
Mr. Robert
.
where-I-live
Products Ordered:
Product: 52883 Dishwasher Rinse Age Qty:2 Style:  None Price: $3.99
Subtotal: $7.98
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax:  $0.60
Credits: $0.00
Total: $8.58

About Our Lifetime Guarantee...Since we were founded in 1997, we've
believed that the the customer is always right.  And we've backed that
with the best guarantee in the business.  If, for any reason, ever, you
are dissatisfied with a product you purchased from us, you may return it
for a full refund. No questions asked.

Why do you want this page removed?