Transaction Receipt from Bally Total Fitness.

ROBERT               ,
Thank you for your payment.  Your payment will be posted to your credit card
account in 1-2 business days.

Your transaction details are shown below.  We appreciate that you have chosen
Bally Total Fitness to serve your health and fitness needs.

Membership Number:

Transaction Number:  65667149

Payment Type:  Credit Card

Credit card transaction #:  4410E56756A4D1116A4AB8F6ECC0D4D7ADF5542B

Transaction Type:  PMT

Total Amount:  $34.00

We are glad you chose Bally Total Fitness as your partner to a healthy
lifestyle.  Your membership enrollment has been completed.

If you have any questions, we're here to help.  Please contact us at:
http://www.ballyfitness.com/company/contact_main.asp

Please be sure to include your Reference Number:  8C811D79782979C0opal

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Thank you,
Bally Total Fitness®

Why do you want this page removed?