Re: next weekend (Feb 25 & 26)

--- roberta almerez <http://profiles.yahoo.com/30almerez> wrote:
> hi Robert
> As it turns out, my car is in the shop so my plans
> have changed.  I will be here all day Saturday. Sunday
> I'll be free after 4:40 so stop by on your way home if
> you like. Or whenever.

Too bad.  We rec'd this message too late.

> how's life in your town?  Are you liking it there?

Actually, I like it a lot more than I thought I would.  It's better than
where-I-live, anyway.  But, it's certainly not !  (Or , for
that matter, but I've never lived in S.F.)  I really love taking the light rail
to work.  And, although not the most bicycle-friendly place ever, there are a
number of bicyclists here and drivers seem to be aware of 'em.

The biggest problem is that none of the good films or authors come down to this
part of the bay.  The "culture problem" is of course quite expected.  At least,
there in Davis, you have Sacramento.

> love ra
>
> ---  <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
> wrote:
>
> > I think this may get too complicated.  I think it
> > may be better to try another
> > time.
> >
> > See ya!

Why do you want this page removed?