Re: Findory misfeature: unknown blogs/RSS feeds

Thanks, Robert, I understand.  I was talking about individual
personalization too.  The technique used for individual personalization
requires that feeds are crawled and analyzed heavily.

I doubt a Bayesian model would work well on this particular problem, but I
appreciate the suggestion.  I will also look into other ways we might be
able to offer personalization for feeds not yet in our database.

Thanks again, Robert.

Why do you want this page removed?