Senator Barbara Boxer

From: Robert

The Internet has been our most democratic medium since it came of age in the 80s, 90s, and since 2000. Network neutrality, the ability for any user on any particular network or on any particular medium to be treated equal to any other user, is the guiding principle that has allowed it to flourish.

Now, for-profit interests want to violate the principle of network neutrality in order to increase their own profit margins. They should not be allowed to destroy the democratic culture of the web.

I strongly urge you and your colleagues in Congress to include a robust net neutrality provision in any telecommunications reform legislation. Congress must prohibit network operators or telecommunications company from blocking, impeding, interfering, or analyzing any lawful Internet traffic, including wireless (wifi) networks.

Sincerely,

Robert

where-I-live

Why do you want this page removed?