Portland Trip (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:55:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Liza Samson <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ldlcsamson>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Portland Trip

When are you coming over?  Springtime is beautiful here in Portland.  Pick
any day except 3rd wk Feb, 2nd wk April, last wk May (I'm on call).  March
is good as I do not have a weekend call that month.  The Oil and Water
Series of talks has started--but the best speakers are coming from CA.
You probably have seen these speakers already.  Check out Illahee on the
web.

  I'm trying to read Jimmy Carter's new book and have read most of Joan
  Didion' s magical thinking book.  I still live in the same apt. I'
  looking forward to moving, maybe in the summer.

Why do you want this page removed?