Re: discovered why the dentists can't verify my insurance

OK.  I got this cleared up.

1) Metlife doesn't issue cards.  Instead, the key to access their coverage
   is my SSN.  So, be sure to bring the cell phone to your appointment in
   case you forget my SSN.
2) Apparently, the dentist I was going to go to is also covered under
   Metlife.  I'm trying to make an appointment now.

 > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
 > Date: Mon,  6 Feb 2006 12:20:39 -0800
 >
 > Apparently, I have metlife.  But, I never received the cards.  I'll try to
 > find out who to call to get replacement cards.
 >
 > Once we get the cards, we are to go to http://metlife.com/mybenefits to
 > get stuff.

Why do you want this page removed?