the future rail in Ca

Robert

Thank you for using Congress.org Mail System

Message sent to the following recipients:
Representative Lofgren
Message text follows:

Robert
.
where-I-live

February 4, 2006

[recipient address was inserted here]

 [recipient name was inserted here],

There are at least three separate infrastructure funding plans being
considered by the Ca State Legislature at this time, including the
one proposed by the Governor on January 5th.

The Governor's original concept allocated over 91% of the transportation
element of his plan to highways and less than 9% to public transit
including rail.  I find this less than satisfactory.  I believe that at
least 10% of the transportation money to go to Transit, at least another
10% to Commuter Rail/Rapid Rail and at least another 10% to Intercity Rail.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Robert

This message has been verified by CapwizXC as authentic and sent by this
individual.  Authentication ID: [b8189UBR]

Why do you want this page removed?