Re: email upgrades

--- http://www.outformations.com/~dek wrote:
> I got some feedback on the gentoo forum ...
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-426256-highlight-.html
>
> also thinking maybe its time to bring up an ubuntu server...

Just FYI: ubuntu, kubuntu, knoppix, and gnoppix are all based on Debian
unstable.  If you want stability and regularly updated security, plain old
stable Debian may be better.  (I do run Debian unstable on my web server/email
server machine and I do do weekly automated updates.  Don't know if that makes
it more secure or not, 'though.  It does sometimes mess up my chroot-ed web
server because the libraries change so frequently.  That's kind of annoying.)
The problem with stable is that it's not as easy to install as the others.
But, it may be worth it.

> Cheers,
> Dale Kiefling
> Outformations, Inc.