someone to vote for for mayor

Title: Green Party News :: Mayor Candidate lays it on the line

Green Party in the News
Search News ArchivesSubmit News Campaign ReportsFrontpage NewsPress ReleasesVideo/AudioOther News LinksarrowAll
Africa
Americas
Asia-Pacific
Europe
Global

Mayor Candidate lays it on the line

Tim Fitzgerald, candidate for mayor of where-I-live, opens new BLOG site to communicate with those interested in his political views.
Thu 01/05/06
Green Party of Santa Clara County

Tim Fitzgerald, long time writer apirant and Social Scientist who has taken out papers for Mayor of where-I-live this winter has established a BLOG to interact with others interested in his political views in this campaign.

Fitzgerald, who established a WEB site at for his think tank and all voluntary research Institute expects to tackle the major issues of the day on his BLOG.

A gifted writer and student of western thought, Fitzgerald taught Economics, Politics and History in Community Colleges in the Sierra Foothills before returning to where-I-live last year.

Fitzgerald is well known in Silicon Valley for his stands on civil rights and the plight of the poor and disabled, having served eight years on Boards dealing with the Mentally Ill.

He is a third generation Can, his grand parents coming to where-I-live prior to 1900.

Why do you want this page removed?