Ting Vogel's professional information has been updated

I recently updated my profile: View my profile.

Hi all!

I want to let you know that I am now at SFSU, as their Director of Network and Communications.

I LOVE this job! Thank you all for your support and a Happy New Year to you!

Cheers,
Ting

P.S. If you cannot view the link, paste this into your browser:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/Ygel0hlL2YEEkB85PDTKKhIpZLsx2Pl3/fpf/758385/bprf/

This email was sent to you by Ting Vogel (http://www.gmail.com/~ting.vogel) through LinkedIn because you and Ting are connected. If you have any questions, please contact http://www.linkedin.com/~customer_service.

Why do you want this page removed?