From: "Donations at Groundspring.org (via Groundspring.org)" <http://www.groundspring.org/~donations>
To: http://www.privacyrights.org/~bgivens
Subject: online donation via Groundspring.org
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:00:28 -0800 (PST)

Privacy Rights Clearinghouse has just received a new donation via Groundspring.org.

Donation To: Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Donation Amount: $10.00

First Name: Robert
Last Name:
Address .
City: where-I-live
State: CA
Zip/Postal Code: Country: US
Email: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
-----
Want to receive updates from the PRC?: No

The information, advice, and suggestions contained in this email should be used as an information source and not as legal advice.

Beth Givens, Director
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
3100 - 5th Ave., Suite B
San Diego, CA 92103