Sears Welcomes You to Email Savings

Dear Customer,

Thank you for signing up to receive sears.com emails
through Sears Home Services. Now you'll receive
product and sales information, plus great savings
and specials that will fit every area of your life.

Our easy-to-navigate site has features designed
for your shopping convenience:

- Expanded selection of products, from appliances to CDs,
lawn & garden equipment to baby essentials - and we're
always adding more!
- Quick pick-up with 'Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store'
- Research & compare product prices & features
- Online-exclusive products
- Great deals on closeouts & reconditioned products
   with our eBay auctions
- Wedding, Baby & Special Occasion Gift Registries available
   at sears.com.
- Safe & secure checkout

And remember, Sears is a name you can trust. As always,
your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back.

Sears. Good life. Great price.

Click here to shop sears.com.

http://www.sears.com/sr/entry.jsp?eid=1&sid=I0047700020000100084

You are subscribed to receive sears.com emails. If your email address has changed, please update your account. http://www.sears.com/sr/entry.jsp?eid=7&sid=I0047700030000300084. Or, if you would no longer like to receive emailed special events information, sales notifications or other messages from sears.com, click the URL provided. Thank you. http://www.sears.com/sr/entry.jsp?eid=7&sid=I0047700030000300084

Why do you want this page removed?