Re: NK activity (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:40:37 -0500
From: http://www.aol.com/~nkoppel836
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: NK activity

  Hi Noelle,

  Happy New Year to you too and thanks for the Hanukkah wishes.

   I just checked the West Coast Live website and the Jan 21st does look
good.

   Unfortunately, I agreed to work a lot of weekends in January and
February to cover for vacations. The only Saturdays that I am off are
January 7th and February 4th. I am working all the other Saturdays in
in January and February. I would like to go to this event but it just
may not be possible due to my schedule. I checked the Feb 4th one and,
unfortunately, they don't list the guests yet.

   Anyway, it is your event, so if you would like to go on Jan 21st, I
will send the evite out for that date. Just send me a short write up
and I will cut and paste.

   I hope that you have a nice new years eve whatever you are doing. Ed
and I are both working tonight. Ed is working a private party in Los
Altos Hills from 8pm - 2am more or less and I'm working a 12-hour shift
  from 8pm - 8am at the hospital. I have never worked a graveyard shift
in my life, so this will be a first and on new years too. I'm bringing
sparkling apple cider and other treats to share with my coworkers.

  -N.