Access Limitation - ATARAL (KMM19230854V68359L0KM) :kd1

Dear robert,

Thank you for inquiring as to how to restore access to your account.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the
accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and need more
information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can
collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be
limited.

To return your account to regular standing, please complete the checklist
items indicated when you login to your account and click on the link
provided on the 'Account Overview' page.

The link will appear as: Click to Resolve or Check Status.

Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team will
review your case and send you an email with the outcome of the review.
Cases are reviewed in the order they are received.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we would like to restore your
access as soon as possible.

Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will not
be answered.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Team

This email is sent to you by the contracting entity to your User Agreement,
either PayPal Inc or PayPal (Europe) Limited. PayPal(Europe) Limited is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK as
an electronic money institution.

Note: When you click on links in this email, you will be asked to log into
your PayPal Account. As always, make sure that you are logging into a
secure PayPal page by looking for 'https://www.paypal.com/' at the
beginning of the URL.

Form Message
customer message: My account suddenly became limited.  I was making a
number of donations to my favorite charities using temporary credit cards
(via MBNA shopsafe) and I'd like to donate more.

Thanks.

Why do you want this page removed?