ACM Membership Renewal

Dear Robert:

ACM Membership No.: 7193433

Membership Expiration: December 31, 2006

Thank you for renewing your ACM Professional Membership.  The renewal
was processed under order ID 6384726.  You will receive a
membership card within 4 to 6 weeks.  Along with your membership card,
you will receive a print itemization of your service(s).  To find out
the latest information on ACM publications, SIG activities, chapters,
books, conferences, and much more, browse our web site at
http://www.acm.org.

We would also like to make sure that you are aware of an important new
member benefit - *free* and discounted professional development courses
through the ACM PD Centre.  See: http://pd.acm.org for details.

Your contact information on file is as follows:

Shipping Address:

.
where-I-live
United States

Telephone no.: my-Oakland-voicemail-number

Fax no.: not on file

If there are any inaccuracies in the information presented above, please
notify us right away, via email to http://www.acm.org/~coa.  You may also make any
necessary corrections online, by using your ACM web account. Please visit

http://www.acm.org/about_acm/acmorg.html

and select the option "Review/Update Your Contact Information"; you'll
be prompted for your username and password. If you do not yet have an
ACM web account, you may create one -- simply go to
http://www.acm.org/account .

Kind regards,

ACM Member Services

Email:  http://www.hq.acm.org/~ryanc (for your feedback and suggestions),
        http://www.acm.org/~acmhelp
PH: 1-800-342-6626 (US and Canada)
   +1-212-626-0500 (Global)
Hours of Operation: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, US EST

Why do you want this page removed?